I got some left over of tomato sauce & I didn't want to get rid of it. So,thought about doing something with the left over. And it turned out so good :-)
300 gr plain yoghurt
4 big potatoes, steamed. Put it aside and let it cool for about 4 hours then peeled & grated.
Left over of tomato sauce
100 gr gouda cheese (grated)
salt & pepper
a bit nutmeg
- preheated oven in 180°
- Mix eggs, salt, pepper, nutmeg & italian herbst, then beat it well.
- add yoghurt the stir until well blended
- Pour the yoghurt mixture on grated potatoes, then stir it.
- add tomato sauce in the mixture and stir it slowly
- prepare baking pan or molds & grease with butter/cooking oil, sprinkle a bit cheese on it then pour the potato mixture, cover the top with cheese.
- bake in preheated oven for about 45 mins.
Donnerstag, 27. März 2008
Frankly speaking...I hate banana..LOL! The reason why I made this pudding was for my contribution in a monthly food event. Since I don't eat banana, my hubby is the victim for my trial ^_^. Thank God he doesnt' have any problem eating banana. he said it was delicious & really moist.
350 gr plain yoghurt
200 gr whipped cream
7 gr vanilli sugar
3 tablespoon sugar / as you desired
85 gr banana gelatine
1 cup evaporated milk
2-3 bananas, cut in slices
7 gr agar-agar or jelly
- In a pan, mix sugar, vanilli sugar, condensed milk and cook until it simmer then set aside
- add the gelatine into the milk mixture, then stir it well
- beat whipped cream then mixed with yoghurt, add 3/4 of banana slices
- then pour the gelatine-milk mixture into yoghurt mixture, stir well & slowly, set aside
- cook agar-agar / jelly based on the package instruction
- Prepare some glasses or molds, arange banana slices on the bottom then pour agar2 on it slowly using tablespoon (2-3 tablespoon), let it a little bit firm then pour yoghurt on it.
- keep in the frigde and let them firm until the serving time
The weather isn't friendly lately & makes me lazy to go out. So, I decided to make this mini tortellets a few days ago. Very easy to make & mixer wasn't needed at all. Just mixed everything and then baked. Voila!
175 gr all purpose flour
80 gr butter, cut in cubes
20 gr sugar
1- 2 tablespoon water
For the filling:
100 gr cream cheese
25 gr sugar
50 gr dark cooking chocolate, melted
1. Mix butter & flour then knead with hands until it crumbles. Then add sugar, keep continue kneading until well blended then add water. Knead until the dough becomes soft & not sticky. Place the dough in a bowl then cover with plastic wrap, keep in the fridge for about 15 mins.
2. Meanwhile, mix sugar & cream cheese then stir with spoon. Add egg on it , keep stiring until everything is well blended. Pour the melted chocolate on it, then stir it once again.
3. Preheat oven into 175°C
4. Take the dough from the fridge out, then roll it out. Cut the dough in small pieces (based on the mold diameter), then put it on the mold. Stick the base using fork then pour the filling on it.
5. Bake in the oven for about 20-25 minutes.