- 550 gr Bread Flour
- 1,5 cup Warm Water
- 10 gr dry yeast
- 2 tbsp sugar
- 2 tbsp vegetable oil
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 Egg white+Fresh milk
- In a big bowl, mix water, yeast & sugar and stir it well, let it stand for 15 Min (until the yeast bubbled or dissolved)
- add oil into the yeast mixture and then add half of the flour. Stir in the remaining flour then remove the dough from the bowl, knead until smooth and elastic.
- put the dough back in the bowl and cover with damp cloth. Let it rise in warm place and the volume get double for about 60 minutes.
- deflate the dough and put it in floured surface and divide the dough into 16 pcs, form as you like.
- preheat the oven into 200C
- brush the dough with egg-milk mixture, then bake for 20 minutes or until golden brown